Thursday 11 June 2015

Genre mood board


























I created a collage/ mood board of artists in the dance/ pop genre of music. I did this to get some ideas for our music video for example clothing, colour and the branding of artists in this genre (mise en scene). Lizzie and I have chosen the song Boss by fifth harmony, so I decided to look at similar artists for example Beyonce, Nicki Minaj and Little Mix. All of these artists wear similar clothing and have included similar background colours in their music videos, this is too represent the fun theme of the song and make it enjoyable and eye catching for the audience e.g. the bright colours are meant to make you feel happy and want to watch more of the video. We are going to be looking in more detail at mise en scene features such as clothing, make-up and background, but this mood board has helped me find inspiration from different artists in this genre that can help with the branding of my artists/ groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment